Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Paid Surveys

Paid Surveys are growing in popularity now, and with good reason! With all the online work I do, I can honestly say that I have made more money taking surveys than anything else. However, I must say I do take a LOT of surveys!
How it works; Companies want to keep track of what their customers want, they always have. Market research, to see what products people do and do not like, has always been a staple of industry. Now with the advent of the Internet, they can get a massive cross section of people, worldwide, to study.
Questions about shopping habits, drinking habits, video game preferences, advertisements, television shows, these are all available and easily accessible through a number of web pages. These really are the easiest of all online money making systems, as you simply register, then fill out the forms, answering questions. But alas, as I say over and over again, there is no quick and easy big money deal, that is a myth. Online surveys may pay $2 or $3 per, and you could spend a lot of time filling out forms, just to find out you do not qualify for a survey after all, then have to start all over again on a new one. Still I take surveys online every day, and I get at least two checks a month so, it's your call, if you think you would like this the most and have the time, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment